Did you suffer plumbing problems caused by “Flushable Wipes”
Kessler Topaz Meltzer & Check, LLP (“Kessler Topaz”) is investigating class action lawsuits on behalf of consumers that suffered toilet clogs or other plumbing problems caused by “flushable wipes". Specifically, Kessler Topaz is investigating whether manufacturers and sellers of flushable wipes falsely marketed their products as “flushable". Find out more by contacting our law firm by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Did you purchase any of the flushable wipes identified below?
- Always Clean
- BabyGanics Thick N’ Kleen Flushable Wipes
- Boardwalk Flushable Moist Wipes
- CVS Total Home Flushable Moist Wipes
- Dude Wipes Crib Edition
- Earth’s Best TenderCare Flushable Baby Wipes
- Flush Away
- Genuine Joe Flushable Personal Cleansing Wipes
- Hospeco Safe & Soft
- Jackson Reece Flushable Wipes
- LADYGROOMER Flushable Moist Feminine Wipes
- MAN GROOMER Flushable Moist Personal Wipes for Men
- Medline ReadyFlush Jr.
- Nelson’s H+ Care – Medicated Flushable Wipes
- Nice’n clean
- Nice-Pak Hygea Flushable Adult Wipes
- Perineal Cleansing Wipes
- Playtex Wet Ones Flushables, Personal Cleansing Wipes
- Preparation H
- Pure’n Gentle
- PureTouch Flushable Feminine Wipes
- PureTouch Tush Wipes
- ReadyFlush Biodegradable Flushable Wipes (from Medline)
- Rite Aid brand
- Scrubbing Bubbles® Antibacterial Citrus Action® Flushable Bathroom Wipes
- Stall Mates Flushable Wipes
- Swipes Lovin Wipes
- Tena Flushable Wipes
- Walgreens Well Beginnings Flushable Wipes
- Walmart brand – Equate Flushable Wipes, Great Value Flushable Wipes
- White Cloud
Consumers who purchased flushable wipes are encouraged to contact Kessler Topaz by calling toll free at 1-888-299-7706 or by emailing email@example.com.
Kessler Topaz is investigating whether certain product manufacturers and sellers of flushable wipes had knowledge that their products did not dissolve like toilet paper, but continued to misrepresent to consumers that the wipes were appropriate or suitable to flush down a toilet.
Victims of Damaged Plumbing Caused by Flushable Wipes
If you purchased and used any of the flushable wipes identified above and suffered damages as a result of flushing these wipes down your toilet, we may be able to help.
Contact us today to discuss your rights concerning damages caused by flushable wipes. firstname.lastname@example.org
Kessler Topaz prosecutes class actions on behalf of aggrieved employees, investors and consumers nationwide on a contingent fee basis. This means that we will only seek payment of any fees and expenses from any recovery generated by the lawsuit. If an action is not successful, you will not be responsible for any fees or costs.